Notifications use the notification bar, and show a short preview of the email.
BlueMail allows you to control the notifications method per account using More... | Notifications | scroll to the account | Instant Push Settings | Push or Fetch | choose from four main options:
- Push - get instant notifications
- Push (No Preview) - get instant notifications without a preview
- No Push - disable push notifications, but still see emails being updated when opening the app
- Fetch - get periodic notifications based on an interval set in Fetch Interval setting
- Manual - do an on-demand refresh sync only without notifications
If you choose Fetch method you can select the Fetch Interval - and choose how often you wish to check for new emails.
Please note that currently, only emails arriving in the Inbox will trigger a notification. Notifications for folders other than the Inbox is on our roadmap and may be released in the future.