As of June 15th 2017, Apple requires iCloud users (@icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com) to generate an app-specific password to sign into their accounts on BlueMail.
In order to generate the app-specific password, Two Factor Authentication (2FA) must first be enabled. To enable 2FA, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to My Apple ID – https://appleid.apple.com/account/home
2. Select Manage your Apple ID and sign in.
3. Select Password and Security.
4. Under Two-Step Verification, select Get Started and follow the onscreen instructions.
Once you have enabled 2FA for your iCloud account, you can now generate an app-specific password to be used on BlueMail:
1. On the page above, Select Password and Security.
2. Click Generate an App-Specific Password (A new app password will be generated).
3. Open BlueMail tap More (o o o) | Various Account Settings | tap the account you want to update | Edit