Notifications use the notification bar, and show a short preview of the email. You can tailor each account to have a different notification scheme, e.g. have different options for work related accounts, and personal / family accounts.
BlueMail allows you to control the notifications per account using More | Notifications | scroll to the account and you will access a per account settings:
- Disable notifications on the top bar of each account.
- Do Not Disturb – Select specific quiet times.
- Visual | Sound | Vibrate | LED:
- Visual – Disable / Enable Visual Notifications
- Enable LED Light – Disable / Enable LED light for notifications.
- Notification LED Color – Configure LED light color.
- Incoming Sound – Disable / Enable incoming sound.
- Custom Incoming Sound – If the sound is enabled, you can choose a custom sound from the list.
- Vibrate – Disable / Enable vibration.
- Only From And Subject – Disable / Enable a short preview of the email shown on the notification.
- Enable Snooze Notifications – Disable / Enable snooze notifications.